Schedule of Events, General Info & FAQS...Right Here!
Schedule of Events
Thursday, July 15 …Rally officially starts!
- 6 am – Ellen Hansen Smith “Teen Center” has complimentary coffee. Youth groups sell hot and cold breakfast at the kitchen.
- 8 am – 6 pm – Rally Registration open at the Teen Center
~~~~ Daily ~~~~
- Maps and lists of rides around the area available at the Registration Table
- Sign up for awards, field events and to volunteer at the Rally.
- 6 am – Ellen Hansen Smith Teen Center open for complimentary coffee. Hot and cold breakfast for sale.
- 9 am – Vendors begin opening.
- 11 am – Beer Garden opens! Announcements with latest rally info, and music!
- 7 pm – Movie night at the Teen Center! The Teen Center Board provides the popcorn!
Friday, July 16, 2021
- 8 am – 6 pm – Rally registration open at the Teen Center.
- 8 am – Poker Run for MRP
- 3 pm – 4 pm – TBD
- 4 pm – 6 pm – TBD
- 5 pm – 7 pm – Kids’ Pasta Project Spaghetti Dinner at the Teen Center ~ Tickets sold at the door
- 7 pm – From Oxnard, California, Alastair Green performs Live! – Brought to you by your Rally Registration!
Saturday, July 17, 2021
- 8 am – 4 pm – Rally Registration open at the Teen Center
- 9 am - 11 am - 4th Annual Motorcycle Relief Project Poker Run (Separate Registration Required)
- 12 pm – 2 pm – Field Events at the Grandstand area
- 2-4 pm – TBD
- 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm – BBQ Dinner Catered by ‘Have Cooker Will Travel’ included with your Registration!
- 4:30-6:30 pm Vegan Meal in the teen center
- 6 pm – Closing Ceremony and Poker Run winners will be announced in the shade at the Big Stage
- 7 pm – from Kilgore Texas, Ally Venable performs Live! ~ Brought to you by your Rally Registration!
Sunday, July 18, 2021
- List of Area churches Available at Teen Center Break Camp
- Break Camp ~ Town Park closing to camping Please clean-up around your campsite!
The town will be watering the park grass up until the evening before the rally. Early camping is permitted after 3:00 P.M. Wednesday, July 15th, 2020. By town ordinance and for everyone’s safety, NO GLASS IS ALLOWED in the tent & playground areas. There are State & National Parks nearby for those wishing to arrive earlier or leave later.
All showers will be open 24 hours starting Thursday afternoon until Sunday at 10 am. Locations: There are a limited number of showers at the Ellen (Hansen) Smith Teen Center. There are additional showers at the High School approximately 3/4 mile from the Rally site.
No bikes on the grass in the tenting area of the park. Please park along the streets around the rally site.
You may bring your pet to Paonia Park on a leash. Please extend the courtesy of cleaning up after your pet and limiting disturbing behavior. Kennels | Veterinarians
Various youth groups will sell breakfast in the Ellen (Hansen) Smith Center. Vendors will be providing lunch, supper & snacks as well. There will be coffee, iced tea, and other beverages and snacks available, some at no cost, others for a donation.
THURSDAY, FRIDAY, SATURDAY, SUNDAY BREAKFAST
Various youth groups will be selling breakfast at the Ellen (Hansen) Smith Center. SATURDAY DINNER Included with registration. Meal ticket required. Served 4:30 to 6:00 pm.
The finest rally t-shirts, including the official 2021 rally shirt, are available at the Club t-shirt tent. There is also a limited supply of hats, club decals, patches, pins, and license plate frames.
Saturday, 1:30 – 3:30 p.m., in front of the grandstand. Sign up at Registration. You will need to sign a Release and Waiver of Liability form to participate in the Field Events.
Sign up at Registration for any award for which you feel eligible such as longest ride, oldest, youngest, etc. You must be registered to be eligible for any award. The Judge’s decision is final.
You must deposit the registration packet tickets in the buckets of your choice at Registration. Ticket number matches the number on your wristband. Drawings start at 4 p.m., Friday and end Saturday at 4 p.m., except for grand prizes that will be drawn at the Closing Ceremony. Winning numbers will be posted near Registration. You must claim door prizes before 4 p.m. Saturday, or unclaimed door prizes will be forfeited. You must be present at the Closing Ceremony to claim any major door prizes.
PASS BAGGER 50
Those that have paid for their Top O’ The Rockies Rally 2020 registration can also choose to register for BMW MCC’s very popular Pass Bagger quest which will encourage riders to travel some of the most scenic and fun roads in the state of Colorado, taking them to places they might not have otherwise seen. Check https://www.bmwmcc.org/pass-bagger/ for details about the Pass Bagger. E-mail email@example.com to request a registration form and ride logs.
The Beer Garden will be opening on Thursday afternoon.
RV parking without hookups will be available at the high school.
(970) 874-2015 (Delta County Sheriff Dispatcher) or Bob Bushta cell (970) 424-6369.
LAPTOPS, PDA'S, CELL PHONES, FRS, GPS
For those of you with gadgets, bring 'em. We have multiple outlet charging stations for your batteries and high-speed wi-fi in the park provided.
Ok, don't forget to register! Then shut down the computer, go out to the garage, and start packing your bike!
Frequently Asked Questions